SLOT 1: OPEN
SLOT 2: OPEN
SLOT 3: OPEN
SLOT 4: OPEN
SLOT 5: OPEN
What gives? Your prices keep going up! I don't want to pay that much!
Just like any other real life job, you should charge by an hourly rate. Minimum wage is $7.25/hour so considering all my pieces take me longer than a few hours, I feel it's only fair to price accordingly. Also, you're not getting a sloppy, half-assed piece. You're getting a clean, fully shaded piece. My pricing is overly generous considering what you get for the amount of time it realistically takes me. And trust me, I fully understand not having the money or not being able to afford these prices. However, I respect myself and my artwork, so I refuse to be taken advantage of.
• Must pay USD + through PayPal only.
I will send along my email address via note for proper payment transactions. Sorry, I do not accept points as payment right now.
• Must pay upfront before commission starts.This is to avoid any foul play. I promise to finish whatever piece you ask for in a timely, professional manner. If you have a deadline, please be sure to make note of that so I can better assist your needs.
• No refunds.Unless I can not finish a commission, I will not refund you. However, if we agreed to a specific amount of time (reasonable of course) and I did not follow through, I will gladly refund you your money.
• Do not distribute, sell or use this artwork elsewhere.This is a biggie! Commissions are meant to be for your own personal use, not for personal profit. Please be sure to credit me if you post any artwork elsewhere! This applies to any artist you commission; please be respectful to them.
• What I will draw.
Humans, animals, anthropomorphic creatures, monsters, creatures, gore, chibis, romantic couples, same sex couples, fan art, character concepts, clothing concepts and weapons.Mechas, robots, fetishes or any sexual content.
• What I will NOT draw.
• You must have a reference.This is very important as I will need something visual to go off of in order to draw your request. Please be as concise as possible with your references, imagery or details you wish to have in said piece. If you don't have any good references, try to explain what you would like in as much detail as possible.
• Unique requests.
If you happen to want something specific that is not listed, we can negotiate prices and features more personally. Keep in mind anything heavily complex may have an additional fee. Feel free to note me or email me at email@example.com.
• Refusals + changes.
I reserve the right to refuse a commission for any reason along with change my prices at any time.
• What to expect.
As my client, you'll receive updates about the progress of your piece which can be noted to you if you wish. When the piece is finished, you'll receive a high resolution, non-watermarked version for your keep sake. Also, I will upload the finished piece to DA unless you request otherwise.
-All works are fully colored and shaded!
-Flat or simple gradient backgrounds are included.
-Details such as flowers, animals, chairs, items, etc can be extra depending on the complexity. Meaning, what is displayed currently would be considered simple and included in the pricing.
HEAD SHOT: $20
WAIST UP: $30
FULL BODY: $40
COUPLES/TWO CHARACTERS: $70
INCLUDED BACKGROUND: Additional $30 to above prices